Thursday, January 8, 2015

Weekly Wednesday Archive 6 on Thursday!

Hi All,

Seems like Wednesday just came and went before I realised I forgot my weekly archive post.  Hope that doesn't happen too often!
 
This card is circa 2009.  It was made as an engagement card for a friend's daughter.
It uses lovely shimmery metallic paper.  The silver hearts are heat embossed over hearts which are applied with perfect pearls powder on a versamark base.

The heart stamps are Stamp It stamps and can be found here Swirly Heart and Swirly Heart Mini
and Curly Heart Shadow which was used behind the silver hearts.


When I started out making cards a very very long time ago.  There wasn't  a large range of rubber stamps or papercraft supplies available in Australia; not like today.  Many of my early rubber stamps came from Stamp It and I still have most of them today.  I have used them quite a bit over the years and find they are still versatile today. I also like that they are an Australian company.  The ribbon is from Kaszazz which I have used a lot of as well.  It is very pretty ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Cre8ting, bye for now ~ Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is very much appreciated. xox