Monday, January 26, 2015

Freshly Made Sketch Challenge #170

Hello,

Two posts this evening as I have to hopefully catch the deadline for the Freshly Made Sketch Challenge #170.  Here is the sketch.

Here is my interpretation.
 



Thought this would be an appropriate theme as Valentines Day is fast approaching.  Most products are retired Stampin Up and the Embossing Folder brand I'm not too sure.  This was very quickly put together this afternoon.  I really like this set it is a Valentines set .  It has some sweet images.  I especially like the heart banner.
Thanks for looking.
Happy Cre8ting, Bye for now ~ Liz

2 comments:

  1. I love the heart banner too, and the flamingos make me smile. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, look that this sweet card! I love your little banner and these little birds. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is very much appreciated. xox