Friday, January 9, 2015

Betsy's Blossoms

Hi,

I have been playing around with this stamp set named Betsy's Blossoms.  A retired Stampin Up set.
I really love the images and the scrapbooking paper named Floral District which seems to match it so well.  The colours are so fresh and happy.  I am hoping to try and use up old products and stash to try and reduce.  But i think i am fooling myself a little.  I seem to have a HUGE stash which will probably last the rest of my lifetime without adding to it!  Which doesn't seem likely.

Anyways this card was inspired from here


I am really loving the versatility of this set and continuing on to make a few more cards with it.
Stay tuned for more to come.
Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Cre8ting, bye for now ~ Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is very much appreciated. xox