Monday, January 12, 2015

The Card Concept Challenge #26

Hi,

I'm sharing a card today made for another challenge on The Card Concept blog.
I will try to participate in a couple of different type challenges through the year, time permitting of course.  I think they will be good value for learning and inspiration.

This is my card for the Card Concept challenge #26.  There are several categories of style which you can choose from which is good and then an image to interpret this style from.

Here is the image


And here is my card.  I am going to put it under the Shabby Chic/Vintage category.
I was inspired by the pretty colours and flowers.



This is a special card for my daughter's 21st.  I really had a lot of fun making this card.
It turned out quite pretty.

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Cre8ting, Bye for now ~ Liz

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I am sure that your daughter will love this beauty!! Your flowers along with all of the other details are stunning- perfect for the Shabby Chic category! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept and I hope your daughter has a wonderful birthday:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning! I love all the embelishments...the tiny pearls are so sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is Breathtaking! and perfect for a 21st Birthday card!
    Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite of all. It is so beautiful and what a great card for a 21st birthday. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is very much appreciated. xox