Thursday, January 1, 2015

Freshly Made Sketch 167

Hello,


http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/freshly-made-sketches-167-sketch-by.html


I have a card to share today which I have made for the Freshly Made Sketch Challenge #167.  I have always wanted to participate in this blog's sketches but never found the time.  I'm hoping to play along this year in my quest of self-development and learning.  I am hoping to scrape in with the deadline being the 5th of January.

Here is my interpretation


Made with all (sadly retired) Stampin Up products.  Namely Floral District paper, and Betsy's Blossoms stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Cre8ting, bye for now ~ Liz

2 comments:

  1. So bright and beautiful! Pretty birthday card! Thanks for sharing it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Liz! Those colours are so bright and fun! Love the bird and the sweet flowers! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is very much appreciated. xox