Monday, January 26, 2015

Nice Surprise

I received a very nice surprise.  I was a Challenge winner in the Shabby Chic Vintage category 
for The Card Concept Challenge blog.  Challenge #26 which was also their one year anniversary.
This was also the very first time I had entered any of the Card Concept challenges so I was very happy my card was chosen.


 This is my card entry.

Using this image as the concept and inspiration

I encourage you to have a go at entering.  Its about a fortnightly turnaround so the deadline is not so demanding and there are 6 style categories to chose from or you can enter a different card in each category if you are game!
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Cre8ting, bye for now ~ Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is very much appreciated. xox