Sunday, January 4, 2015

Life Book Week 1

Hi there,

I am so excited to be finally making a start on my Life Book 2015 journey.  Here is the warm up page exercise with my chosen word for the year.  This exercise is based around the fear of facing a blank page.  I had a ball just playing without thinking.  Just slapping down scraps and playing with mixed media.  Something I have been wanting to do for soooooooooo very long.  Now my life is at a stage where I am free to do this and one of the reasons why I chose 'Freedom' as my word for the year.



Intentions Envelope
 
This little envelope is for our intentions for 2015 and is added to the main page to refer to throughout the year.  Am having so much fun already and Tamara is an awesome teacher.  I'm so glad I decided to jump in and do it.
Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Cre8ting, bye for now ~ Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is very much appreciated. xox