Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Weekly Wednesday Archive 2

Hi,  Today from the archives I have some cards, c. 2012, made using a template named 'weird and wacky squarish template' from Amazing Creations.  I purchased this and the 'longish' template many years ago and only got around to using it in 2012. LOL. I made several cards using the squarish size and the beauty of the template is it can also be used to make an envelope to match the card.  The stamp set is an old Kaisercraft set named Hey Birdie and the papers I can't remember. It would have been stuff from the stash.

I hand stitched the borders on the cards, a bit OCD!

This card shows how I mucked up the cut outs but
I kinda like how it adds more wonkiness.




I grunged up the edges of the flowers which are simple circles
in different sizes.


Its a fun template to use and gives a different looking card to the usual styles.  I think I need to use the templates more.
Thanks for looking.
Happy Cre8ting, Bye for now ~ Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is very much appreciated. xox