Monday, December 22, 2014

Aussie Christmas Kangaroo card

Hi there,

Here is a cute Christmas card with an Australian flavour that I made for a family that are new Australians.  Thought they would appreciate the kangaroo image for christmas afterall he is kinda cute and so is the sentiment!  It was a really enjoyable project and I managed to put it together very quickly too which was great .


  
I coloured the kangaroo with copics and paper pieced the presents.  The cardstock and gold shimmer cardstock are stampin up, along with the stamp set which is named 'Happy Christmas Mate' but sadly is retired.  The paper came from my scrap box and I'm not sure what brand it is. I use gold liquid pearls on the hat and boots

  

Stampin Up - Happy Christmas Mate stamp set.
(image taken from a happy scramper)

This is a cute little stamp set and the first time I have used it, which is a shame.  I think I am going to have to make some more cards for next Christmas with this set.

Thanks for looking.
Happy Cre8ting, bye for now ~ Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is very much appreciated. xox