Monday, February 2, 2015

Card Concept Challenge #27 Love

Hi,

Sharing my entry in the Card Concept Challenge #27 Love based on the inspiration image below.  I am entering in the Shabby Chic/Vintage category again.

Here is my interpretation


An Easel Card


This cute bear is a Stamp It stamp.
Coloured with copic markers.







Had a blast making this card.  Think I will stick with this category at The Card Concept as I'm enjoying this style and maybe I can use up some of my over burdened craft product stash.

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Cre8ting, Bye for now ~ Liz

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous shabby chic creation! Love the flowers along with the cute bear- thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! I love all the details, and that bear is so cute holding the love banner. Awesome! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is very much appreciated. xox